Contact Ofesauto

Check the FAQs and for any other related question please contact us


General contact form

Privacy (GDPR)

14 + 6 =

In accordance with the regulations in force in Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by SPANISH OFFICE OF INSURANCE AUTOMOBILES with CIF G28075240 and registered office located at C / SAGASTA 18 -7ª floor 28004 MADRID (SPAIN), with the purpose of attending the derivative commitments and being able to manage the declaration of claims. In compliance with the regulations in force, SPANISH OFFICE OF AUTOMOTIVE INSURERS informs that the data will be kept during the legally established period.

With this clause is informed that your data will be communicated if necessary to: public administrations and all those entities with which communication is necessary in order to comply with the provision of the aforementioned service. Failure to provide the data to the aforementioned entities implies that the provision of the services object of this contract can not be fulfilled.

In turn, we inform you that you can contact the Data Protection Delegate of SPANISH INSURANCE OFFICE OF AUTOMOBILES, by writing to the email address or by phone +34 902877192.

SPANISH OFFICE OF CAR INSURERS informs that they will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, accurate and updated manner. That is why SPANISH OFFICE OF AUTOMOTIVE INSURERS undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are eliminated or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.

In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data as well as the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email

You can contact the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.

Lastly, SPANISH INSURANCE OFFICE OF AUTOMOBILES informs that with the acceptance of this document gives explicit consent for the treatment of the aforementioned data.

Ways to contact Ofesauto

If you have had an accident check our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) in case you find the answer there immediately. For any other query use the contact form or contact the direct responsible of Ofesauto of the claims of accidents abroad or Spain.

Address: Sagasta 18, 28004 Madrid, Spain

Phone: +34 91 446 03 00

Fax: +34 91 594 09 65